Wednesday 22 May 2013

Pretty Lttle Liars Charm Bracelet 2.0

Hey everyone,
 
After posting about my original Pretty Little Liars charm bracelet last month (see post here:) it sold again twice on Etsy since (yay!) so on the back of that success I decided to make another variation.
 
 
(Pretty Little Liars TV Series - american mystery-thriller)
 
This bracelet features charms which are all related to the show: A mobile phone, a glove, diamante -A, camera and a R.I.P grave stone. A selection of black and steely grey beads, crystals and gothic roses are scattered between the charms, all reflecting the A team's infamous black hoodies.
  
 
 
 
 
You can check out the Original Pretty Little Liars Bracelet here and the new addition here along with all of my other jewellery here on my Etsy page. If you like what you see then please share this blog, I'm looking to gain more followers and interest in my Shop! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment